Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Where did I go?!

Hello, followers!

I know I haven't been around a whole lot lately, and I do apologize! Things have been crazy around here, in an exciting way! First off, I have been hard at work on my website, providing content that I think you guys will enjoy as well as keeping it maintained and up to date.

And very importantly, I graduated from Colorado University at Denver on the 21st with a degree in Business Administration! Let me say, it was well worth the effort. I am so glad to be done with this chapter.

Woohoo!

This means more time doing what i love the most - creating! As a result, I've started to research all sorts of fun products that I may be able to implement! Some of the things are for my mother's vintage shop, such as fabric flowers and pendants out of otherwise ruined products - such as ceramic pieces. Other things will be for my paper goods shop, such as spiral journals, notebooks, other sizes of calendars (and more designs!) and maybe even day runners. Stay tuned for more information on that end!

At this very moment, I'm printing off some cards that will be donated to a friend's silent auction for charity, which I hope to have more information out for those of you in the Denver Metro Area.

Alright everyone, I hope you are all well, but I'm about to wrap this blog post up! Tell me what you think about the new product ideas!


2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Anna, congrats on your graduation and I wish you all the best!! Yes, creating and visiting (maybe see you in chat soon?, lol). All your ideas sound great and can't wait to see what your inspiration brings. Hope to talk soon!!

    ReplyDelete