Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm back!

I'm back and Turtlebug Goods is rearing up to launch in a little over a month. In the meantime I'll be updating my blog with a personal and in depth peek into the world of planning for, creating, and selling my goods on Etsy.

The biggest initial change you can expect to see is a change in product focus. While I plan to return to creating jewelry, this will happen at an undecided time, after I brush up on some old techniques and learn a few new tricks. In the meantime, you can expect to find high quality stationary and cards in my Etsy storefront upon relaunch. I must say that I have been really excited to reopen my Etsy shop every since I closed it for renovations before.

Currently, I've been updating my new Twitter feed, @turtlebuggoods with information while I'm in the creation process, and my Facebook page with other information. Just recently - as in, today - I posted a few samples of designs that will be featured when I launch on Turtlebug Good's facebook page, so check them out!

I'll be around on blogspot too, so stay tuned for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment